MPA Music Lists
Current Concert MPA Music List (Approved August 2012)
The music on this updated list is mandatory for participation in District or State Concert MPA. See the FOA Handbook for additional information.
DISCARD ANY COPIES OF OLDER LISTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION AS THEY ARE NO LONGER VALID.
Also listed below is a form to request permission to perform music not currently on the FOA Concert MPA list. This request would be to perform an additional piece beyond the one free choice allowed by FOA rules.
NEW 2012-2013 MPA UPDATED LIST (Posted 8/12/12)
- Concert MPA Music List by Classification - August 2012 (Adobe PDF)
- Concert MPA Music List by Alpha Title - August 2012 (Adobe PDF)
- Concert MPA Music List by Composer - August 2012 (Adobe PDF)
- Publisher's Codes used in the Concert MPA Music Lists (Adobe PDF)
- List of Music Added to the 2012 MPA Music List (Adobe PDF)
Other Forms, Information:
- Concert Music Addition Request Form (Adobe PDF)
CONCERT MPA SIGHT-READING RUBRIC
This rubric is the basis for sightreading music selection for District Concert MPA. Please note that this document is subject to revision.
- Concert MPA Sightreading Rubric - Revised August 2012 (Adobe PDF)
Solo and Ensemble Music Lists (Revised May 2005)
These lists are a tool for members to select Solo and Ensemble literature. The music on these lists is not mandatory for participation in District or State S&E MPA. See the FOA Handbook for additional information.