All-State Audition Requirements and Application Forms
All-State Audition Requirements for the 2017 All-State Orchestras
Audition requirements for 2017 All-State Orchestras will be posted in May 2016.
For the audition date/location for your FOA District, check with your FOA District Chair in mid-August 2016.
NOTE: Sheet music for All-State auditions is not available for download. Music needed for auditions must be purchased. Information concerning edition or vendor is listed on the All-State audition lists.
Observe the listed edition of the audition material. In many cases different editions have different musical material. Students will be judged based on edition listed!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THE 2017 MIDDLE SCHOOL VIOLIN AND VIOLA ETUDES:
Any secondary student participating in the Florida Music Educators Association (FMEA) All State performing ensemble must be enrolled/registered at a public school, a private school, a public charter school, a home education music cooperative, or a virtual school. In addition, the student must be a regularly participating member in the appropriate middle school or high school performing ensemble (band, chorus, orchestra, guitar) from that school, and sponsored by the Active FMEA/Component member teacher from that school. A home-education student must either be a regularly participating member in an ensemble listed above or enrolled/registered at a home education music cooperative. In addition, the student must be a regular participating member of an ensemble equivalent to the above in the music cooperative. Home education students, must be sponsored by their Active FMEA/Component member teacher from that home education music cooperative.
*Home Education Cooperatives should also be a member of the Florida School Music Association (FSMA).
(Home Education Students must fill out and turn in the Home Education Registration Form below as part of their All-State Application.)
2016 All-State Application Forms
- Home Education Student Registration Form - (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
- All-State Orchestras Application - (To Be Completed Online) - Directors Only
- FOA Parental Agreement Form - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) - Must be included for all orchestras! One per student.
- All-State Student Participation Contract (One contract per student.) Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website. (Students may obtain this from their director.)
- 7 - 8 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) (Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website.)
- 9 - 12 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) (Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website.)
2017 All-State Rehearsal Locations
Listing of rehearsal locations for 2017 Clinic Conference (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
The All-State Audition Requirements and Application forms are Adobe Acrobat 7.0 (pdf) files. These pdf forms are now able to be saved if you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later.