All-State Audition Requirements and Application Forms
All-State Audition Requirements for the 2014 All-State Orchestras
NOTE: Sheet music for All-State auditions is not available for download. Music needed for auditions must be purchased. Information concerning edition or vendor is listed on the All-State audition lists.
PLEASE NOTE: Traditional, Home and Virtual School students MUST be enrolled in their local public or private school orchestra or their home school music association. If no orchestra program exists at the student's local public or private school, the student MUST be enrolled in a music class at that school and be sponsored by that school music teacher who is a member of FBA, FVA, FOA and/or FMEA and who is at least an FOA Associate member. No student will be allowed to audition for any FOA All-State Orchestra unless the sponsoring teacher is a current Full or Associate member of FOA. (Executive Board Action, October 28, 2010)
2014 All-State Application Forms
- All-State Orchestras Application - (To Be Completed Online) - Directors Only
- FOA Parental Agreement Form - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) - Must be included for all orchestras! One per student.
- All-State Student Participation Contract (One contract per student.) Also available on the FMEA-MPA Online website. Students may obtain this from their director.)
- 7 - 8 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) (Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website.)
- 9 - 12 Honors Orchestra Application - (Adobe Acrobat PDF) (Available on the FMEA-MPA Online website.)
2014 All-State Rehearsal Locations
Listing of rehearsal locations for 2014 Clinic Conference (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
The All-State Audition Requirements and Application forms are Adobe Acrobat 7.0 (pdf) files. These pdf forms are now able to be saved if you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later.